General Pediatric Services
Services provided by our experienced Board Certified Pediatricians include, but are not limited to:
- Free Prenatal Consultation for expectant parents
- Newborn care including hospital visits
- Well Child Care Exams
- Immunizations, including Influenza (flu) vaccinations
- Evaluation for Developmental & Behavioral concerns and Learning Difficulties.
- School/Camp and Sports Physicals
- Vision and Hearing Screens
- Sick child diagnosis and treatment: same day sick visit appointment
- In-Patient Care for admission to Hospital
- Asthma & Allergy Management
Services related to Autism, ADHD and Obesity
- Autism evaluation and coordination of care – Personalized care plan for your child’s ongoing developmental, behavioral and learning successes
- ADHD evaluation, medication checkup & follow up care
- Obesity prevention, evaluation & management
We support Let’s move!
America’s Move to Raise a Healthier Generation of Kids
We accept all major insurances that include Horizon Blue Shield/ Blue Cross (HBCBS), Aetna, Qualcare, Oxford, United Healthcare (UHC), HealthFirst, Cigna, Amerihealth and a variety of managed Health Care plans.
Our Pediatrician serves Edison, South Plainfield, Iselin, Metuchen, Piscataway in Middlesex county New Jersey (NJ).